I was in the middle of a ‘big pattern making process’, when Kim Asendorf asked me to visualize one of his glitchy audio track. So i made the patterns audioreactive and rendered out several versions. This one is a beta version with Kim’s sound, and here are different pattern versions from the same patch. This time i didnt use PBO or any other kind of video memory glitch, just a well hacked core image code, with the right pattern table, and before that some really simple transformations. The input is always a video loop.
please click on the pictures to watch the animated versions:
thanks Kim for the opportunity:)