It was a real improvisation, we didnt met before, but worked well.
I made a custom patch for the performance with some of my classic generative thing and with some new one, but for the first time i used ‘PXN‘ as an effect unit for this kind of minimalistic-generative content.
The pure QC patch (no vdmx this time) gave me really high resolution and minimum 25fps.
For the PXN effect unit i used the ‘read pixel’ from Kineme GL tools. Really fast and no bug at all (this time after several dark minutes i switched back to leopard for this performance).
for control i used iphone with a custom TouchOSC layout (made for this patch), and my wii controller for the WIP. This time i used mostly Datamosh for the WIP draws.
It was real fun, good music and really nice audience.